An online video course that teaches you everything you need to know to design and 3d print practically anything.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the skills you need to design your own models for 3d printing using Blender, a powerful 3d modeling software application that is free and open source.
- Bring your ideas into the physical world by designing in Blender for 3d printing.
- Render your designs using Blender's advanced render engines to visualize your projects before you print.
- Export your custom 3d models to Cura to prepare them for 3d printing.
- Learn to design your own unique creations from the initial idea stage to a complete finished 3d model.
4 Unique Projects:
- Phone Stand
- Succulent Planters
- Workshop / Home Organizer
100 Video Lessons
There are many great 3d models available to download online for 3d printing, however having the ability to design your own objects opens a whole new world of opportunities for 3d printing. This is what makes 3d printing really powerful: being able to think of something you want to create, and being able to make it in the real world.
- No prior 3d modeling experience is needed to take this course. It is designed for both beginners and intermediate level designers.
- Basic computer skills.
Featured Course Project
Learn how to make a 1:65000 ratio gearbox.