"My highest quality and most comprehensive course to date" -Steven (Course Instructor)
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the skills you need to design your own models for 3D printing using Fusion 360, a powerful 3d modeling software application that is free for personal use.
- Feel comfortable tackling both simple or complicated multi-part designs by learning the core features of Fusion 360.
- Learn to design your own unique creations from the initial idea stage to a complete finished working model.
- 200+ Videos
- Unique Course Projects
No prior 3d modeling experience is needed to take this course. It is designed for both beginners and intermediate level designers.
There are many great 3d models available to download online for 3d printing, however having the ability to design your own objects opens a whole new world of opportunities for 3d printing. This is what makes 3d printing really powerful: being able to think of something you want to create, and being able to make it in the real world.
Fusion 360 Workspace:
9+ Hours of content
- Introduction (1 video)
- Getting Going With Fusion 360 (5 videos)
- Workflow Example (2 videos)
- User Interface (19 videos)
- Sketches In Fusion 360 (23 videos)
- Sketch Constraints (13 videos)
- Construct (10 videos)
- Solid Bodies (22 videos)
- Modify Solid Bodies (15 videos)
- Appearance (1 video)
- Render (8 videos)
- Inspect (2 videos)
- Insert (2 videos)
- Big Picture Overview of 3D Printing (1 video)
- Sample Gear Project (12 videos)
- Designing For 3d Printing (9 videos)
- Hardware Inserts (4 videos)
- Preparing Your Model For 3d Printing (17 videos)
- Materials (9 videos)
- Project #1 - Gearbox (22 videos)
- Project #2 - Automatic Marble Machine (12 videos)
- Conclusion (1 video)
2. Marble Machine
Owner of 3D Printer Academy
Product Designer - Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Founder of Wolfe Pacific LLC (est. 2018)
Steven's Original Designs and Featured Designers: