I am posting my version of a filament dry box. It can be printed for 2 or more spools. I have used a few parts from different designers, I will list them below for credit. If making the spool holder for 4 or more spools use a single metal rod to go through all parts.
Each 2 spool section will require a box with a length and width of 16cm x 20cm minimum. I used a 24L Sterilite box from walmart/homedepot but should work with most brands types. The new BOWDEN_EXIT file has just enough room to fit a 1.75mm bowden tube inside.
For every 2 spool section you will need:
- 1pc dry box base
- 4pc dry box rollers
- 8pc roller rings
- 2pc bowden Exit
- 8pc 608 bearings
- 2pc metal rods approximately 4.7 to 5mm diameter
- Silica Basket (holds 3 50g silica gel packets)
- Rod endcaps (not to damage the plastic box from sharp metal rods)
- Bowden exit tube part is attached with M3 screws and nuts
- Silica Basket is attached with M4 screws and nuts
dry box roller unchanged from
Bowden tube exit modified from
Roller Rings modified from
This is the first time I am posting files I remixed/borrowed, I apologize if I did it wrong.