Just a simple but sturdy and stylish all purpose handle (for furniture, cabinets, drawers, to carry boxes, electronic devices....) which comes in four flavors:
- Small 100 mm (mounting holes: 85 mm)
- Medium 120 mm (mounting holes: 100 mm)
- Large 140 mm (mounting holes: 115 mm)
- XLarge 170 mm (mounting holes: 140 mm)
PRINTING. Should be a simple print. No support or attachment needed. Print at any resolution and with any infill (use 50+% if you want it to be really strong).
- I use some ultra cheap, easy to print carbon fiber PLA filament (looks great and adds that little extra strength - see photo above) but it also looks very good printed with Wood PLA filament (which in my experience is also sturdier than standard PLA -2nd photo above). Use two M3 - M4 screws to mount.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE LIKE IT. Thanks!
PS.: ..and in case you like it you may also like some of my other designs. Enjoy!
UPDATE 11 Oct 20: Added XLarge
UPDATE 26 Oct 2020: On request, here is the distance between centers of screw / mounting holes. The distances are 140, 115, 100, and 85 mm for XL. L, M, and S sizes, respectively, and the handles can easily be scaled (within reasonable limits) to get exactly the size / distance you need.
UPDATE 30 Dec 20: I have just added a version of the handle for 2020 (2040) aluminium extrusions mainly meant as handle to carry 3D printers.