This is a wall mounted lamp for indirect lighting. It is assembled using LED aluminium profiles connected by 3d printed parts.
- Added drawing for electrical wiring
- Additional drawings added for easy assembly
- Added nylon cord to drawing
- Added link to Software for custom animation
- Updated drawing for electrical wiring
You can finde the custom software to control this lamp on my GitHUB. I am using an arduino Nano IoT to control the lamp. The software is including a Webvisu. You can also find the installation instructions on GitHUB.
Needed parts (for the given example)
- 3,19 m LED aluminium profil with cover. I used this one.
- 2,9 m LED strip (10 mm wide). Make sure the strip can be cut in 10 cm long pieces. I used WS2812b Neopixel.
- LED controller and power supply
- nylon cord
- Metal saw
- Soldering iron and solder
- Cute the aluminium profil into 110 mm long pieces
- Connect the profiles using the corner/connector pieces and glue (See HexLamp.pdf)
- Cute the led strip into 100 mm long pieces
- Connect the stripes with short wires (apprx. 20-30 mm) (See Wiring.pdf and HexLamp.pdf)
- Glue the LED strip into the profiles
- Mount the distance pieces
- Attach the nylon cord in order to hang the lamp on the wall using a nail.
I am planning to design a small enclosure for the arduino. I will add the files as soon as this is done.
Printer: Anet AM8
Filament brand: colorFabb
Filament color: matte black
Filament material: PLA