Blender Masterclass 2.0
Blender Masterclass 2.0
No prior 3d modeling experience is needed to take this course. It is designed for both beginners and intermediate level designers.
"Thank you very much for this. I just recently bought an Ender 3 V2 as my first 3D Printer and I ran into limitations that program gave me or just things that are actually easier to design with a more complex software. This was very helpful, keep it up!"
"Thanks, I enjoy your approach to instruction. Very informal yet detailed. Looking forward to additional assistance from your site.
"Thank you for the examples. Very helpful."
"Thank You very much. your instructional video is excellent"
What you’ll learn
- Learn the skills you need to design your own models for 3d printing using Blender, a powerful 3d modeling software application that is free and open source.
- Bring your ideas into the physical world by designing in Blender for 3d printing.
- Render your designs using Blender's advanced render engines to visualize your projects before you print.
- Export your custom 3d models to Cura to prepare them for 3d printing.
- Learn to design your own unique creations from the initial idea stage to a complete finished 3d model.
There are many great 3d models available to download online for 3d printing, however having the ability to design your own objects opens a whole new world of opportunities for 3d printing. This is what makes 3d printing really powerful: being able to think of something you want to create, and being able to make it in the real world.
Detailed Course Content / Outlines:
- Number of students: 1,773
- Content Creator: 300k+ Subscribers and Followers
- Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/3dprinteracademy9000
- California Registered Professional Engineer
- Product Designer - Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Founder of Wolfe Pacific LLC (est. 2018)
- Owner of 3D Printer Academy
Steven's Custom Original Designs:
- High gear ratio gearbox
- Magnetic Marble Machine - LightSpeed
- Saturn's Rings Marble Machine
- Engine Model
- Irregular Shaped Gears
- Modular Mechanical Mechanisms
- Square Gears Gearbox
- Modified 3D Printable Violin
- 3D Printed Guitar
3D Printer Academy has been featured on:
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not happy with this course for any reason, please reach out and I will offer a 100% refund, no questions asked. I guarantee you will improve your design and 3d printing skills.